Time – 12 mins
Portions – 4
This is a great go-to meatless recipe offering plenty of phytonutrients, protein, and probiotics. This dish is best served cold and a perfect treat to have on sunny days.
• 1 pound fusilli pasta
• 2 large tomatoes, diced
• 2 small cucumbers, diced
• 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
• 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
• 1 cup corn kernels
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
• 1-2 teaspoons dried oregano
• 2 tablespoons EVOO
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop all the vegetables roughly the same size.
2. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package, drain well using a colander and rinse with cold water.
3. Transfer all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix gently with a wooden spoon until everything is mixed well. Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour and enjoy!